Friday, March 18, 2011

My Spring Break

My spring break has been so relaxing/productive. I have gotten things done around the inside and the outside of the house. Things that I have been putting of for a long time, and it feels so great! I love that feeling of being productive, and thats how I am feeling as the end of my Friday night. The thing I love about spring break is that it is a little glimpse of what my summer will be like, and I couldn't be happier.

I was talking to my mom this morning and my plan of staying in AZ all summer. She realized that I have never really had a summer off doing nothing until this summer. I graduated high school in June and started school that next week, the only real summer I had off was when I graduated from BYU-I and was getting ready to move to Vegas. It was a stressful summer getting things worked out in Vegas when I was still in NY. Summer after that I moved to AZ, and started teaching almost immediately after, and then this last summer, I went away, was robbed and was trying to move into my now house. This summer will consist of lots of "projects" around the house, as well as taking time for myself. I couldn't be any happier and excited :) Now only 9 more weeks of work :)

No comments: