Sunday, April 17, 2011

well well well...

its been a little while since I last updated. Although nothing really important has happened since the last time. I have just been busy with work, and a little bit of catering. It feels like these last few weeks of school are going to be super busy, which is good. Hopefully they will fly by. I am really looking forward to summer vacation. I can not wait to just relax and recover :) I really have no plans for the summer. I am not going anywhere, just putting around the house. and I am so excited!
18-22 students are doing a veggie lab.. taxes need to be sent in.. and hopefully I get my federal refund!

25-29 students have garde manger lab, big state assessment, cheer meeting, and PROM!

2-6 huge dinner for 200+ plus a catering gig for a graduation party.

9-13 cheer try outs, party on the patio

16-20 seniors take finals

23-26 rest of students take finals, graduations, LAST DAY OF 2010-2011 school year :)



No comments: