Sunday, April 24, 2011

9 years

I can't remember the last time I celebrated Easter with my family. I want to say it has been close to 9 years, well its actually been that long since I have celebrated any holiday other than Christmas. I don't miss the drama that always comes with our family get together's but I do miss my family. As I have talked to my mom and sister 100+ times today I realize that it hurts knowing they are all together celebrating, talking and spending time with each other and then there is me in a far away land all by myself. Its not really all by myself, I have friends to spend time with but its not the same feeling as when you are with your real family.

It hurts when I call them, and they can't talk or they are busy. I know why but I want to also be in on the action I want to know what is going on.

Aw well, I need to get ready to go to church by myself...

No comments: