Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Vacay!


School ended just a lil over a week ago, and to be honest I am ready to go back.. Its not that I don't enjoy the thought of having nothing to do for 9 weeks, but the reality of it is that I am bored out of my mind! I have a list of things I want to do this summer but I am in a funk to accomplish any of them. I will eventually get busy but for my first week it has been blah!

right before graduation :)


The end of the school year went fairly smoothly.. I enjoyed myself at graduation.. I was asked to be on the stage greeting the students before they got their diplomas, I would get their name card hand it to the speaker and remind them to smile and walk across. It was SO rewarding! I loved my kids this year, and I am getting to know so many more kids! I am so looking forward to next year! 3 years at the same school :)


No comments: